Let’s get them back to life.
Considering that now is the era of athleisure, people usually find themselves reaching more and more for comfortable clothing and pants.
Most women now dress for comfort, they like looking attractive for special days, occasions, and parties only. It’s not that they don’t love their skirts; For them, the greatest comfort comes from slipping into their denim jeans or shorts and carrying out their routine without having to care about a lot of things they would otherwise have to when wearing a skirt. The task of choosing a skirt and all the accessories needed with appears quite cumbersome to them hence they avoid it… Until Now..!
We did a little research to find few stylish ways to refashion your skirts.
We all have at least one of the below-mentioned skirt in our wardrobes, which has not been worn in recent times.
- Pencil Skirt
- Skater Skirt
- Maxi Skirt
- Slit Skirt
The straight and narrow skirt is a universal item, suitable for office and casual look, as well as a set of festive events. It is one of the most elegant and ladylike garments a woman can own, and if styled right, it’s also flattering on most figures.
- Throw on a boxy sweat-shirt over a pencil skirt to stay fresh all day. Add sneakers and a pair of glasses to complete the look.
- A classic shirt blouse with flat ballerinas will take you for any formal meetings.
- Oversized T-shirt teamed up with pencil skirts and flats are perfect for casual outings.
Just because they’re versatile doesn’t mean we all know exactly how to style them. There was once a skater skirt rut where all we did was to pair them with tucked in, button-down shirts. It got boring fast. So, if you want to make your favorite piece look amazing, here are 3 style tips on how to wear skater skirts for any season.
- For an elegant party look, pick a fitted top and tuck it in. Add a sling bag and some block heels to complete the look.
- Skater skirts can also be paired with halter necks and boots for a perfect college going look.
- A casual shirt and sneakers keep you relaxed and stylish all day when paired with the right skater skirt.
We don’t talk about maxi skirts very much. They’re really not a trend, but they’re not a trend. They’re one of those fashion items that’s around year after year but that you don’t often think about. Give your maxi skirt and play this season.
- Pair a muscle tank top with your favorite maxi skirt and sneakers for street style look.
- A long sweat-shirt and few statement accessories paired with a maxi skirt will take you everywhere.
- For a more formal look, pair a shirt with a maxi skirt. Tuck it in, and add a tote bag to complete the look.
You might not be traipsing down a red carpet or a runway anytime soon, but that is not to say you shouldn’t wear one of the spring’s sexiest pieces: the slit skirt. Here are 3 ways to be street style star with a slit skirt.
- Give your slit skirt a sporty look by teaming it up with a loose T-shirt and a snap back.
- Wear a crop top and a statement choker necklace with a slit skirt for a cute casual look.
- A sweatshirt tucked in with a slit skirt is perfect for a formal relaxed look.
Also check out : 9 CLOTHING ITEMS THAT LOOKS FAB ON EVERY GIRL
Did not find what you were looking for? Download kakcho app and ask a stylist to style your skirt
A fashion stylist, and a vivid creativity enthusiast. Fashion to me has always been self-expression. Connect me on the kakcho app to get yourself styled.
Latest posts by Diksha Kedia (see all)
fall, Fashion, fashion tips, rewamp, skirts, style, style tips, styling, trend