We know summers can get on your nerves, but this summer beat the heat and look prepossessing. Here is our list of 5 must haves this summer:
- Whites: White is one of the most versatile colors, and an extremely useful one to contrast other shades against. Whether you want to ace monochrome, or create a youthful summer look by pairing it with pastels, white pieces form the base of every wardrobe when the weather begins to heat up. If you’re up for a bold outfit, try white-on-white
- Espadrilles: On-trend, practical and super comfortable, espadrilles are arguably summer’s most-essential footwear.
- Stripes: From nautical-inspired Breton styles to the banker-staple pinstripes, this classic pattern has always had a special place in men’s wardrobes. This summer, they’ve been given a new lease of life on the runway, and the streets. Play with color, width and overlaying prints, to push the linear shape into new territories, or pack a bold punch with modern versions of the traditional pattern.
- Sunglasses: Summer without sunglasses is just not right. When the heat is on and the sun shining at its peak, you need your sunglasses to protect your eyes and also to lighten the sun.
- Cologne: Sweat can completely kill your look and the bad smell can stop you from making an impact. Bring a new cologne this season and say goodbye to all the bad body odor.So, all you guys get your summer essentials and beat the heat. Get your personal fashion stylist today and end all your fashion confusions App link: Kakcho
Latest posts by aakashkakkar (see all)