- Take a wooden pencil.
- Take an inch wide section of your hair and wrap it around the pencil. Secure them with a rubber band or a bobby pin. Do this for the rest of your hair.
- Make sure that your hair is damp.
- Let your hair dry before you take them out of the pencils.
- Divide your damp hair in 2-3 sections depending on how tight you want the curls to be.
- Tightly french braid those sections and leave them overnight.
- Finger comb them and apply some hairspray or sea-salt spray to keep the curls in place.
- Take an elastic headband and wrap your damp hair around it as shown in the picture.
- Let them dry like so overnight and wake up with beautiful curls the next morning.
- Set them in place with a hairspray to keep the curls intact.
- Take an inch big section of your damp hair, wrap it around your finger.
- Hold the curl in place and take it out of your finger.
- Pin the curl to your scalp with a couple of bobby pins.
- Do this with the rest of your hair.
- Let the curls down once your hair are dry.
- Apply some hair serum and sea-salt spray and you’re good to go!
- Section your damp hair in different sections.
- The number of sections depend on how tight you want the curls to be.
- Twist or braid each section and wrap it around itself like a bun and secure it at the top of your head with bobby pins.
- Let your hair dry overnight or use a hair dryer.
- Viola! Perfect curls the next day! Apply some argan oil and hairspray to hold the curls in place.
Content Head and Stylist
Latest posts by charvee tandon (see all)