- Start by moisturising and priming your face.
- Let the prime soak in for about 10 mins and then apply your foundation and concealer. Set the base with a setting powder.
- Go for strong brows!
- Apply a nude eyeshadow on your eyelid followed by an emerald one on the outer corner of your eyes. Blend the emerald eyeshadow towards the centre of the lid till you get the desired look.
- Highlight your inner corners with the same nude eyeshadow.
- Add false lashes and draw a wing.
- Add highlighter and blush.
- Finish off with a pink lipgloss!
Content Head and Stylist
Latest posts by charvee tandon (see all)