- Apply an illuminating primer to your face for that natural glow.
- Follow this up with a CC cream.
- Apply a dark brown eyeshadow to your crease. Add a matte beige eyeshadow to the centre of your lid and blend it with the dark brown eyeshadow.
- Apply a black kohl eyeliner on your upper eyelid and smudge it out. Apply the same pencil eyeliner just below your lashline. Apply a white eyeliner on your waterline.
- Apply concealer under the eyes, on the sides of your mouth or any problem areas.
- Set this with a setting powder.
- Apply generous coats of mascara.
- Fill in your eyebrows with a light hand.
- Apply a cream blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Contour the sides of your cheeks, jawline and the nose.
- Highlight the top of your cheekbones, under your brows and your nose bridge.
- Apply a creamy mauve or neutral coloured lipstick to complete the look.
Content Head and Stylist
Latest posts by charvee tandon (see all)
makeup, Makeup look, makeup tips, sonam kapoor