- Apply a moisturiser to your face and let your skin absorb it. Follow it up by priming your face.
- Then apply a matte foundation all over your face. Apply concealer under your eyes in the shape of an inverted triangle to brighten up your under eye area.
- Apply a concealer shade closer to your foundation shade to spot treat the problematic areas of your face.
- Set your foundation and concealer with a translucent setting powder.
- Apple a yellow based cream eyeshadow base. Dab a yellow eyeshadow on your eyelid. Carve out a new crease a little higher than your original crease and fill it in with brown eyeshadow.
- Blend the yellow and the brown at the point where they meet for a seamless finish.
- Apply that yellow eyeshadow under your eyes as well to make your eyes look more awake.
- Fill in your waterline with a black kohl eyeliner.
- Apply generous coats of mascara.
- Get some natural rosy glow on your cheeks with some cream blush followed by a powder blush.
- Contour the sides of your face, the temples, nose and under your jawline.
- Apply a subtle highlighter on the bridge of your nose, under your brow-bone and on the top of your cheekbones.
- Apply a creamy mauve coloured lipstick.
Content Head and Stylist
Latest posts by charvee tandon (see all)
makeup, Makeup look, makeup tips, sonam kapoor